Halloween is coming. Do you find some creative recipes on your table? How about Brain dip recipe? It will furnish your dinner and never let you disappointed. Follow me to learn this easy recipe.
1 can (10 oz) condensed mushroom soup
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 pkg unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup water
1 bunch green onions, chopped
2 cups shrimp, chopped
1 cup mayo and dash hot sauce
1. In a medium sauce pan, mix together mushroom soup and cream cheese over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat.
2. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in water.
3. When gelatin is dissolved, stir into soup mixture.
4. In a large mixing bowl, stir together onions, shrimp, mayo, and hot sauce. Stir in soup mixture.
5. Spread evenly into mold that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for several hours/overnight.
6. Unmold by dipping mold in warm water for a few seconds and then inverting onto serving platter.
Food machines you may be interested in: Desk Type Meat Slicer, Snail Meatball Machine