Today, I am sharing with you a popular Chinese recipe that is well-loved by many in the United States and all over the world—the famous Chinese Kung Pao Chicken.
200g chicken breast
50g peanuts (fried)
200g asparagusp lettuce
4 dried chilli
6 black pepper
4 green onions, chopped
4 garlics, peeled
A little piece of ginger, chopped
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in water
1. Peel the asparagusp lettuce. Cut the cleaned chicken breast and asparagusp lettuce into dices.
2. Place chicken pieces in a bowl and add cornstarch/water mixture. Salt the asparagusp lettuce dices for a while.
3. Add 2 tablespoons oil into the frying pan, heat the oil about 170F, fry dried chilli and black pepper until it is aromatic,and then fish them out.
4. Add chicken dices and fry 30seconds. Add asparagusp lettuce dices and peanuts. Fry 30seconds again.
5. Add chopped green onions, chopped ginger, peeled garlic, and then add soy sauce, white vinegar, brown sugar in turns. Fry one minute.
6. Transfer to a plate and enjoy your delicious dish.
1. Chicken dices must be starched, which taste more tender.
2. Asparagusp lettuce have to be salted for a while in order to be tasty.
3. During the step 4, add asparagusp lettuce dices and peanuts when chicken dices begin to be white not to be done because asparagusp lettuce dices are still raw and need to be fried with chicken, or the chicken will not be tender any more.