Spice up your meal and spice up your health with this spicy shrimp recipe. This nutrient-rich dish contains over 40% of the daily value for selenium, vitamin C, protein, and vitamin D.
It is a delicious meal you can enjoy.
1 pound medium-size raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 tbsp oil
1/4 cup green onion tops,sliced into pieces
1 tsp rice wine
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp grated ginger root
2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup green onions, sliced ( save tops for garnish)
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp ketchup
2 tsp rice wine
1 tsp rice wine vinegar
3/4 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tbsp water
1. Stir the marinade ingredients in the raw shrimp and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat 3 tsp oil in hot wok and stir-fry the shrimp for one minute until the shrimp are opaque. Remove shrimp from the wok into plate.
3. Heat 1 tsp oil in the wok and fry the seasoning mixture. Stir sauce mixture in it until the mixture begins to bubble.
4. Return the shrimp to the wok. Stir-fry it until the shrimp are cooked and well-coated with sauce.
5. Remove into a plate and sprinkle the green onion tops over the shrimp.
6. Serve over rice, if desired.
Food machines you may be interested in: Home Use Spice Grinding Machine, Small Rice Mill Machine