Crispy Banana Pie is delicious dessert. And the making method is very easy, it’s crisp. Do it for yourself is an interesting thing. When afternoon tea time, what a wonderful thing to have Crispy Banana Pie!
Ingredients for Crispy Banana Pie:
200g roti prata
A right amount of cooking oil, salt, egg wash
1. Take out pastry from refrigerator, and put it in the air for a while to soften;
2. Peel the banana and cut it into dice;
3. Take a piece of roti prata, put it on the roti prata, fold it;
4. Use fork pressing the edge of roti prata;
5. Brush egg wash on the surface of stuffed toti prata;
6. Place Banana Pie in a baking tray, preheat oven to 180℃, bake it for about 25 minutes till the surface is golden.
You also can use apple as stuffing.