150g high protein flour
150g self raising flour
50g white sugar
1. Put all the ingredients together expect butter;
2. Knead the dough, then add butter and knead, until gluten film come out;
3. Knead evenly into strips, cut into equal-sized dough, and make them ferment for a while;
4. Take a roll length, roll it up;
5. Place them on the baking tray, put them in a warm place to ferment for a moment;
6. Brush egg to the small dough, preheat oven to 180℃, and baked them for 20 minutes.
7. That’s finished.
Related hepful machines
hot air bread oven, dough divider rounder, planetary mixer
The temperature is must be not too high, or the bread surface will be dark.