Sweet Bean Paste Multi-layer Crisp is a small baking tea snack which popular with kids, especially for eating in the afternoon. It not only replenishes their energy, but also has a nice taste and nutrition. It makes family baking easier and the ingredients are easier to get. Now let’s make Sweet Bean Paste Multi-layer Crisp together.
One bag of Roti Prata
A right amount of sweet bean
1. Prepare the ingredients as shown in image;
2. Put Roti Prata into the freezer to thaw in advance;
3. Cut Roti Prata into squares, about 1 cm distance to the edge, line out 4 lines. Pay more attention the across corners, two lines are connected, and the other two is not connected;
4. Paint egg wash to the square Roti Prata, fold over the edge as shown in image, and paint egg wash again;
5. Add a right amount of sweet bean on the fold-over Roti Prata;
6. Scroll the offcut into tie shape, paint egg wash to it, and put them on the bakeware;
7. Pre-heat bake oven to 200℃ for 10 minutes, and bake the delicacy for 15 minutes.
8. When the surface color is changed, take them out from oven, cool it and eat.
Adjust the temperature according to the oven condition.