75g self-raising flour,
60g white sugar,
3g cocoa powder,
5g corn starch
40ml cooking oil,
A right amount of blueberry jam
1. Prepare the ingredients, sift the powder, and put baking paper on the baking trays;
2. Separate yolk and egg white, mix an egg, a yolk and half of white sugar, stir them until white sugar melt;
3. Add cooking oil, flour, corn starch, and salt, stir evenly;
4. Mix yolk and cocoa powder in a bowl, stir them evenly; and now there are two kinds of taste yolk paste;
5. Add white sugar into egg white, drip white vinegar until ferment;
6. Add some meringue into cocoa yolk paste, stir evenly;
7. Use a spoon to scoop cocoa yolk paste on a baking tray, put in the preheated oven bake at 170 degrees for 2 minutes;
8. Add some meringue into yolk paste, stir evenly;
9. Pour meringue yolk paste into a baking pan, smooth the surface and shock bubbles, then put it into the preheated oven, 170 degrees for 15 minutes;
10. After baking take it out, upside down in the cold shelf, tearing away the paper, and then cover it again.
11. When it was not hot, turn it over and put it on the baking paper, spread blueberry jam, stroke the cake with a knife;
12. Make a paper roll up using a rolling pin, put 10 minutes forming. At last, cut and serve.
1. No yolk in the egg white, if there was yolk, it maybe can not ferment;
2. It will be easier to roll, if stroke in the cake using a knife.