100g sweet bean paste
30g salad oil,
A right amount of sesame
1. Mix flour with water to make dough;
2. Mix flour with oil to make oil dough;
3. Roll the dough into the dough sheet;
4. Pack the oil dough into the dough sheet;
5. Wrap it up, and press it;
6. Roll the mixed oil dough into the dough sheet;
7. Roll it into a roll;
8. Cut it into small pieces;
9. Fold both ends inward, and press it; Roll it into small oil dough sheet;
10. Repeat step 9 for three times, and at last roll it into small cake;
11. Pack sweet bean paste into the small cake, wrap it up, and press it;
12. Sprinkle with sesame, roll it;
13. Preheat oven to 200℃,bake them for about 15 minutes.
1. Better do the smaller cake, thus the taste is crisper.
2. The more rolling times, the more layers.