Onion Peeling Machine Introduction
The automatic onion peeling machine is ideal equipment designed to automatically remove the shell of the onions. It adopts pneumatic principle and dry-type full-automatic digital control system, with high peeling rate of 95% and no damage to the onions at all. The peeled onions are smooth and fresh. Onion Peeling Machine Features
* Adopts special pneumatic peeling principle, the skins of onion can be removed without the cutter blade and the friction. So it can keep the onion complete, fresh and clean.
* Equipped with automatic control system and automatic feeding device. The onion clove can separate automatically without any damage.
* Driven by air compressor, the strong air flow peels off skin of onions smoothly, with no damage.
* Practical, energy and labor saving, and high peeling rate..
* Stable and reliable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
Onion Peeling Machine Application
It is widely used in vegetable processing factory, meat processing factory, canteen, hotel, condiment factory, vegetable wholesale marketplace and individual businessman.
How to Buy and Store Onions
* When buying onions, choose those that are heavy for their size and evenly shaped, with crisp outer skins and no signs of moisture, sprouting, dark patches or soft spots.
* You must be sure to store onions in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place. Once you cut an onion, wrap whatever portion you don’t use in plastic wrap, and put it in the refrigerator. It will keep about 4 days. Onion Peeling Machine Technical Date
Automatic Big Onion Peeling Machine Working Video
Automatic Small Onion Peeling Machine Working Video
Please feel free to send your inquiry at the below form.
This is a no-bake pudding dessert that's so quick and easy to make--everyone loves it. I always keep the ingredients on hand in case I need a quick dessert. It's best if it sits overnight before serving....
Cornbread is a popular item in soul food enjoyed by many people for its texture and aroma. Native Americans were using ground corn (maize) for food thousands of years before European explorers arrived in the New World. ...
Copyright 2002-2012 food-machines.org - All Rights Reserved. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0371-65903478 Add: SOKEYUFA Building,NO.26 Jingliu Road,Zhengzhou,CHINA Sitemap