Brush Type Vegetable/Fruit Washing&Peeling Machine Introduction
Brush Type Potato Washing&Peeling Machine is mainly used for washing and peeling circular, oval and long form fruits and root vegetables. This vegetable washing machine adopts brush type cleaning which is efficient and no damage to vegetable skin. Brush Type Vegetable/Fruit Washing&Peeling Machine Structure
Brush Type Potato Washing&Peeling Machine is mainly composed of motor, transmission, 8-15 hair sticks, etc.
Brush Type Potato Washing&Peeling Machine Features
1. Made of superior quality stainless steel, up to health standard, easy to clean.
2. Compact and beautiful shape, convenient to operate.
3. Large volume of washing and peeling, high working efficiency.
4. This fruit washing machine can work continuously, easy to operate, long-life service.
5. Brush type cleaning and peeling ensures no damage to fruit skin.
6. The brush roll is made of high quality nylon cord, durable.
7. The main parts adopt double bearings. The chain and chain wheel are durable.
8. The machine can either work independently or work with other vegetable processing machine. Brush Type Potato Washing&Peeling Machine Applications
1. Brush Type Potato Washing&Peeling Machine is ideal equipment for vegetable processing industry, fruit processing industry, food processing industry, catering industries, restaurant, etc.
2. Widely used for cleaning and peeling circular, oval and long form fruits and root vegetables, such as, potato, wax gourd, sweet potato, kiwi fruit, all kinds of radish, various taro, ginger, apple, orange, onion, Chinese yam, horseradish, etc. Brush Type Potato Washing&Peeling Machine Technical Data
Brush Type Root Vegetables Washing and Peeling Machine Working Video
Please feel free to send your inquiry at the below form.
This is a no-bake pudding dessert that's so quick and easy to make--everyone loves it. I always keep the ingredients on hand in case I need a quick dessert. It's best if it sits overnight before serving....
Cornbread is a popular item in soul food enjoyed by many people for its texture and aroma. Native Americans were using ground corn (maize) for food thousands of years before European explorers arrived in the New World. ...
Copyright 2002-2012 food-machines.org - All Rights Reserved. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0371-65903478 Add: SOKEYUFA Building,NO.26 Jingliu Road,Zhengzhou,CHINA Sitemap